IT Professional Services EngineerApply Now
At ActionPoint we currently have a requirement for a Professional Services Engineer to join our Limerick project delivery team. Our Company has a team focused environment with a strong emphasis on developing each team member’s skills while providing full support to engineers in acquiring additional industry technical certification. We offer excellent career progression and help each member of staff to map their career paths within the company. The successful candidate will work on a broad range of projects and technologies with a focus on Microsoft Azure Cloud. You will work on migrating customers to Azure and deploying and configuring ActionPoint’s As-A-Service offerings. While the role is cloud focused, the successful candidate will be comfortable in deploying on-premise infrastructure deployments, including servers, storage and switching.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation of complex IT infrastructure deployments.
- Configuration of Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions and associated migration of customers to the platform.
- Rollout of Microsoft 365 services including; AZURE AD, EM+S, Intune, Windows Autopilot.
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 - Setup, configuration and migration tasks.
- Networking – Switching Configuration, vLANs and basic routing.
- Configuration and management of backup solutions.
- Firewall deployments, including advanced security features such as DPI SSL and Gateway AV.
- Participation in evaluating new products, services, processes and technologies to meet the objectives for each site.
- Partake and Upskill in training activities in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements.
- Additional projects as required such as preparing systems, user documentation and testing.
- Comply, maintain and promote information security in ActionPoint.
- 3+ years professional experience with server migrations in a Microsoft environment
- 2+ years professional experience of working with Office 365 migrations
- 2+ years professional experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Strong networking experience
- Strong storage systems experience
- Strong virtualisation experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server
- Experience working with ConnectWise Manage/Automate desirable
- 3rd Level Qualification in an IT related Discipline
- Technical Certification (MCSA / MCSE / CCNA / CCNP / VCP)
- Motivated and self-driven.
- Customer focused.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Passion for service excellence.
- Organised and detail oriented