Office Co-OrdinatorApply Now
ActionPoint are an ambitious and rapidly expanding IT Support and Software development company, but still a small tight-knit group at heart. Our team at every level are serious about providing excellence in what we do but also like to enjoy ourselves along the way. Our technology has impacted the lives of millions of users. ActionPoint is a place where your contribution empowers you to make a big impact on the world of technology, our team and our customers. Due to our continued growth, we are recruiting for an Office Coordinator for our Head office based on the idyllic University of Limerick Campus.
We require an individual who is highly motivated with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure by handling multiple assignments simultaneously, as well as learning new skills and procedures along the way. This person should have broad experience in a similar office coordination role. Working at ActionPoint offers you the chance to work in a collaborative, high tech environment with a strong focus on our culture across all departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all general office administration, building access, facilities and fleet.
- Liaise with service providers as required.
- Responsible for the management of company mobile phones – distribution, reviewing bills and repairs.
- Ensure canteen and office stationery is appropriately stocked and managed.
- Responsible for branded workwear, office fish tank and office equipment/supplies.
- Track spend against agreed budget.
- Manage employee & customer gifts/cards, hotel bookings and appointments.
- Point of contact for barrier/building entry when required.
- Prepare meeting rooms and providing refreshments/lunch as required to Board Members / Visitors / Monthly updates meetings / AGM etc.
- Providing relevant Health and Safety administration when required.
- Reception duties/General Admin overflow as required.
- Comply, maintain and promote information security in ActionPoint.
- This is not an exhaustive list but a guide of the duties.
- 2 years + similar experience.
- Articulate, flexible and down to earth nature.
- Competent skills in Microsoft Excel, Work and Outlook.
- Team player that has the ability to work with individuals at all levels and can also work independently.
- Ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail and a systematic approach to problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills both oral and written communication.
- High work ethic standard and desire to work in a busy and thriving office environment.