Senior Enterprise Services SpecialistApply Now
ActionPoint is an Irish owned organisation with offices in Ireland, UK and the US. We are currently in the process of expanding our Limerick based operations and are recruiting for an experienced Senior Enterprise Services Specialist to support our enterprise clients. This role will report directly to the Head of IT Services and requires an individual who is highly motivated with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure by handling multiple assignments simultaneously, as well as learning new skills and procedures along the way.
Working at ActionPoint offers you the chance to work in a collaborative, high-tech and agile environment where you are given the opportunity to innovate and grow. We are a modern IT Services company that is seeking a creative and dedicated individual to become part of a highly technical team committed to driving technological evolution for our clients.
Check out details of the role below or click here.
The role will oversee the daily operation of the Enterprise Service Desk which includes request fulfilment, problem management in line with agreed targets and SLA’s.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide 3rd level support to tier 1 customers.
- Primary point of contact for the Enterprise Support Service and act as mentor to support team members.
- Provide escalation support to wider support team, including OOH support.
- Provide regular scheduled consultation services (infrastructure, Data Protection, Disaster Recovery, Security, Road Maps etc) to key clients as contracted.
- Provide Infrastructure management and maintenance in line with industry best practices for tier 1 customers.
- Ensure high levels of customer service while ensuring a consistent level quality.
- Working closely with the Service Desk Manager to track and maintain agreed SLAs.
- Ensure service tickets are correctly categorised and managed in line with agreed procedures.
- Ensure that staff provide a high standard of customer service, quality and performance to end-users by performing Quality Management Assessments.
- Identify and develop systems and process which support service automation to help drive efficiency and high levels of customer service.
- Provide assistance in the delivery of reports and sales proposals when required.
- Act as the conduit between the Customer Experience Manager, Services Desk Manager and the Enterprise Service Desk.
- Work with HR & Head of IT for additional resources and interviewing additional resources.
- Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements.
- Oversee development and dissemination of customer runbooks and the ConnectWise knowledge base.
- Comply, maintain and promote information security in ActionPoint.
- Assist in evaluating new technologies, services and processes to meet business/customer objectives.
- Maintain certification of existing and emerging technologies and evaluate the potential application for customer environments.
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven leadership and management skills in a complex dynamic and technical environment.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Relevant experience and/or certification in: vSAN Nutanix Hyper-V
- VMware vSphere, vCenter, vSAN
- Dell Technologies (servers, storage, networking, hyper-converged)
- Palo Alto
- Sophos XG
- Windows Server 2008-2019
- Linux RHEL/Ubuntu/CentOS/Debian
- SQL Server
- Exchange 2010-2019
- Data Protection :
- Cloud Services:
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft 365
- Management and Monitoring:
- ConnectWise Automate
- ConnectWise Manage
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Excellent analytical / problem solving skills.
- ITIL Certified – or relevant experience.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on an individual basis.
- Good organisational skills and strong attention to detail.