Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
Who is this course suitable for?
This course will teach you how to build apps with low-code techniques to simplify, automate, and transform business tasks and processes using Microsoft Power Platform. The ideal candidate for this course would have basic data modeling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills.
- Create apps and automate workflows
- Analyze and visualize data in context of an app or automated workflow
- Implement and manage apps and automated workflows
1 – Create a model-driven application in Power Apps
- This module introduces you to creating a model-driven app in Power Apps that uses Common Data Service.
2 – Create a canvas app in Power Apps
- This module introduces you to Power Apps, helps you create and customize an app, and then manage and distribute it.
3 – Use the UI & controls in canvas app in Power Apps
- This module will focus on how to provide the best app navigation, and build the best UI using themes, icons, images, personalization, different form factors, and controls.
4 – Automate a business process using Power Automate
- This module introduces you to Power Automate, teaches you how to build workflows, and how to administer flows.
5 – Create and use analytics reports using Power BI
- Learn what Power BI is, including its building blocks and how they work together.
6 – Get started with AI Builder
- This module helps you build an AI model from the beginning and shows how you can use it in your business without writing a single line of code.
Leave a Reply